ABOUT

Sunday 11 March 2012

Sorry, but I don't have time...

Sorry, I won't be able to come with you for shopping...Sorry, I forgot to call you...Sorry, but it's tough to plan a dinner tonight... Sorry, but can you just keep our kids away from me today, I have work and can't afford to spend time with them....Sorry, I won't be able to attend your wedding...Sorry, I won't be able to to attend parent's meeting...Sorry, I won't be able to make it for this trip.... I am sorry...BUT I GENUINELY DON'T HAVE TIME!!!

Many of us have apologised a billion times for not having enough time to do things which are more important at times... Presenting 'lack of time' as an excuse has become a trend rather than necessity and we often find many youngsters as well grown ups finding no time to live life the way they actually imagined. 'Work' has become our soulmate and job has become our partners in life.

Relations have taken a back seat, emotions have evaporate, family now comes secondary and friends are not forever. All that we remember and give priority is to our beloved work.

But one fine day when you'll look back to cherish the memories, may be only handful of them will find their way to your heart. On that day, you will apologize for one last time for not having lived the life it was meant to be.

May you live longer, stay happy and be able to treasure not just few but many good moments of joy and togetherness.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Protected by Copyscape Online Infringement Checker