ABOUT

Friday 2 March 2012

Bless You!


Two miraculous words that turn grey skies to blue. After a not so good start of the day, when you think all seems to be going dull and faint. Two words full of love can give you hope.

Good traits we feel are acknowledged by none, but when someone turns around and says bless you feel good. An elderly person, whom I simply allowed to enter and exit the lift first, said a spell- with warmth in his voice and eyes bright with happiness. He said ‘Bless you!’ and I felt calmness envelop me. Negativity was quickly put away, and positivity engulfed me. Say whatever, values count. Respect for others, being humble and nice. Doing a good deed with honest feelings has some magic to it.

Hmmm…and since I have a great day coming along, I wish the same to you too. ‘Bless you!’



No comments:

Post a Comment

Protected by Copyscape Online Infringement Checker