ABOUT

Saturday 21 January 2012

Friends don't always talk...they listen too!




Once there were two friends ‘E’ and ‘I’.

‘E’ was an extrovert and ‘I’ was an introvert. Both became close pals in college. People wondered how ‘I’, who never had friends since childhood, now had a yarana. 

What really worked between them was communication. While ‘I’ was shy and would talk less or simply smile when ‘E’ spoke, ‘I’ always understood the gravity of matters. And whenever ‘I’ would break his silence ‘E’ would lend an ear. ‘I’ was very knowledgeable and ‘E’ respected him for who he was. But most of all, ‘E’ being a good orator was also a good listener, which was given in case of ‘I.’

Even today, whether ‘E’ and ‘I’ talked regularly or after months, the thread of their communication never snaps. And are ‘friends forever.’

There’s an ‘E’ and an ‘I’ in every friendship. Irrespective of which one you are, it’s important to LISTEN. Because friends don’t always talk…they listen too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Protected by Copyscape Online Infringement Checker