ABOUT

Monday 2 April 2012

TV vs Mobile vs Relationships

Last day, I was watching a favorite TV show and suddenly my phone rang. It was one of my family member. Not that i didn't wish to pick the call, but the program running prime time appeared to be more important. Similarly, few days ago I was asked to call back someone. But I made that someone waiting just because the trash in front of me kept on rolling out few of my good shows one after another, keeping me busy enough to avoid making the call (as it could make me miss few interesting bits).

This was not the first time that the TV kept me away from another technology - MOBILE! The only difference I find in both the technologies is - while the former takes me close to my 'significant' & 'lifetime' relationships, the latter keeps me away from it.

But the good thing is, I have changed. The good thing is I thought about the issue. And the good thing is I have decided to resolve it.

When I am too lonely, looking for a talk or wanting to share my happiest or saddest times, the TV doesn't help. It's the ones, whom I keep waiting who call me up and show their care. The programs I realized are no less than addiction. Nothing changes in my life whether a contender danced well or a protagonist was successful in winning hearts. But a call heals or motivates me by confirming presence of those precious hearts who care about my well-being. And it certainly matters to keep you going strong in ups and downs of your life.

I have changed and still believe, there's lot of scope. What about you? Do share!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Protected by Copyscape Online Infringement Checker