ABOUT

Tuesday 29 November 2011

It takes courage to convince yourself of your decision!


Should I talk with that person? Will my kids love me in this attire? Should I take up this job? Is it safe to do online shopping? bla bla bla. You always have an endless list of doubts, concerns and uncertainty attached to your own decisions. You always seek out for other person’s opinion to boost your own morale. From which shopping mall you should buy your wedding dress to which car should you purchase; every minor to major decision is influenced by other people in your group. It’s fine. You may consider it as a cross-checking practice where you want to feel rest assured. But let’s not make it a habit.
Develop your own personality and decide what to do and what not to, based on your own experiences of life. Others give out suggestions & advices according to their personal familiarity regarding the subject. It may or may not suit you. For example, one fine day I was sitting in front of my computer placing my orders online for groceries. A very old and intimate friend of mine came to visit me and was literally surprised to see me depending on online stores. She laughed at first and said, “Hey why you wanna get your hands into trouble by making purchases online?” The conversation ended with me convincing her of the real facts linked to online commerce world.
But if it had not been me or any other self-assured person, chances are that you turn skeptical upon such comments and convince yourself that shopping online is dangerous.
Analyze the world around, study your own lifestyle, understand the need of the time and then take the most apt decision that suits you. Rest, opinions are always welcome… watsay?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Protected by Copyscape Online Infringement Checker