ABOUT

Saturday 26 November 2011

Confessions of an Online Shopper...


I am a great housewife… this is what my husband makes me feel and what I usually get to hear from peers and colleagues. I work in a software company where working is worship. And similarly back at home, ‘office work’ is a sin – a thought set by myself. I don’t want my two little kids to crib about me sitting in front of the laptop instead of having them in my laps. ;) Neither do I want my hubby to complain about late dinners nor insufficient attention that I give him once we are together.

But there’s one thing that’s completely unavoidable and eats up most of my leisure time with my family – “Buying Groceries & household items”. It’s a frustrating task to set out for shopping all tired and exhausted after a long day at office. During weekends, I prefer lazing around or preparing delicious recipes for my family instead of having me lost amongst grocery stores.

So I have now-a-days switched to shopping online! I confess that I am addicted to it. But I don’t let that addiction reach my homeJ. Be at office or during weekends I just spare out 20 mins (in total) to simply place my orders online and then I am free! I get the items delivered within 48 hours and that’s when I pay for my bill (Cash-on-Delivery Convenience). Not many women are aware of the ease of shopping online. All they can think about is mobiles, books or electronic items… but not groceries. So when I find myself buying groceries too via web, it boosts my confidence of being a perfect house-maker & a pakka professional while I am at office, where I keep spreading this positive aura that surrounds me always.

If you too ever had your share of perfect home-office balance experience...do share it with me… I would love to hear about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Protected by Copyscape Online Infringement Checker